Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Biggest Lie

Morning Sickness. It’s not in the morning – IT’S ALL THE TIME!!!! At least it has been for me. Mine has cycled from interrupting my morning routine, breakfast, lunch, dinner, bedtime. Morning sickness knows NO timeframe. It has no clock that says, “It’s morning…time to be sick.” No, it will strike in the middle of the day. I’ll be walking through the mall and all of the sudden my focus is not on the task at hand, but determining where the closest trashcan or bathroom is located. Brushing my teeth has become not a refreshing morning routine, but an immediate source of dread and fear that I am able to accomplish only once per day for fear of becoming immobilized by my gag reflex that thinks I am shoving a two by four down my throat, when really I have only touched the tip of my tongue with my toothbrush. *sigh* I love you, Lil’ Monkey.

No comments: