Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's almost December...

And I have not updated or posted since August...wow...I am sort of bad at this...

Actually, keeping up with this and life has been a bit crazier than I anticipated. There are times I think about updating the blog and then I think that sleeping sounds like just a better option overall...and well, as you can tell, sleep wins.

I decided though that I better throw an update out here as we enter into the last month of pregnancy!

Things are getting very exciting to say the least. I see the doctor weekly now. I go back tomorrow...as of the last visit, the most exciting news is that the head was down, causing some interesting sensations to say the least, but there was no dialation...sigh...and so we wait!

Jamie and I are pretty darn excited about the baby's arrival. It's really cool to have the "countdown" to baby be in tandem with the "countdown" to Christmas...I think we'll both be a bit disappointed if Santa doesn't bring us our baby for Christmas...although we know we'll be blessed whenever our miracle arrives...

More updates to come soon...promise! Maybe even tomorrow after my appointment...especially if there is news!

No comments: