Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Close

Lil’ Monkey is starting to run out of room…I am 6 weeks from my due date and daily I massage my baby’s bottom out of my ribs! Then he/she will STREEEEEETTTCCCHHH and poke the top of my belly and my bladder at the same time…it’s the weirdest sensation ever.

As for preparations for the baby, we are in pretty good shape. The room is pretty much ready…we have a phenomenally frightening number of size one diapers that everyone assures me we will go through much too quickly, the blankets and clothes and sheets have been washed, and so the countdown is on.

I can’t say that I am “done” or “tired of” being pregnant…some have assured me that it will come to that…I am really more or less looking forward to actually meeting my baby…seeing if it’s a he or a she (Yes – that part is KILLING Jamie and I at this point…)… and yes, I’ll admit it…taking 12 weeks off work!

No comments: